FCM-1(A) & FRM-1(A) : Series Control and Relay Modules
• Built-in type identification automatically identifies these devices to the control panel.
• Internal circuitry and relay powered directly by two-wire SLC loop. The FCM-1(A) module requires power (for horns,strobes, etc.), or audio (for speakers).
• Integral LED “blinks” green each time a communication is received from the control panel and turns on in steady red when activated.
• LED blink may be deselected globally (affects all devices).
• High noise immunity (EMF/RFI).
• The FCM-1(A) may be used to switch 24-volt NAC power,audio (up to 70.7 Vrms).
• Wide viewing angle of LED.
• SEMS screws with clamping plates for wiring ease.
• Direct-dial entry of address 01– 159 for FlashScan loops,01 – 99 for CLIP mode loops.
• Speaker, and audible/visual applications may be wired for Class B or A (Style Y or Z).